2/66 Cargill Street, Victoria Park WA 6100
FRESH & WELL-MAINTAINED UNIT!
This neat & tidy 3 bedroom unit is located right in the heart of Victoria Park, walking distance from Albany Highway's cafe & restaurant strip, Berwick Street with public transport access, in catchment zones for schools and just a short drive to Perth CBD, the casino & Optus Stadium.
Upon entering the property you'll be greeted with polished concrete flooring throughout, coated in natural lighting from the large sliding doors leading to the courtyard. The renovated kitchen boasts wooden bench tops, gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space.
- Ducted air-conditioning
- All 3 carpeted bedrooms have built in wardrobes, 2 of which also have ceiling fans.
- The main bathroom has a combined shower/large, full-size bath, however there is also a second shower within the laundry room.
- You'll find plenty of storage space in the laundry.
- Toilet is separate from the main bathroom, with a second toilet in the laundry
- Security grills to all external windows
- Rear courtyard is low maintenance with minimal gardens.
- Garden shed located off the carport, along with an additional store room.
- Single secure lock-up carport.