6/13 King George Street, Victoria Park WA 6100
UNIQUE APARTMENT WITH AMAZING CITY VIEWS!
This well maintained top floor apartment is set apart from other single bedroom, single bathroom properties available. Boasting a spacious and airy open plan kitchen/dining/living area with wonderful, uninterrupted Perth city views, this property is a step above the rest. Positioned above the living area, the loft provides an additional space which could be used as an in-home office, extra bedroom for guests or whatever you desire - the possibilities are endless!
Nestled in the heart of Victoria Park, this immaculately presented unfurnished apartment is in the perfect location. The property is situated close to public transport, a short drive to Perth CBD, Crown casino, soon-to-be Burswood Peninsula District & new Perth Stadium, and is in walking distance to the Victoria Park café strip restaurants, bars and shops.
With so much close by you'll never have to go far and if you choose not to even leave the apartment, you can enjoy the beautiful Perth sunset from the comfort of your own private balcony! This property is now available so do not miss your chance to view - book a viewing now before it is too late!
- Generous main bedroom with walk-in robe and semi-ensuite
- Large open plan kitchen/dining/living area
- Modern kitchen complimented with ample storage and bench space
- Spacious private balcony located off of living area with wonderful city views
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in open plan living area
- Loft with windows located above living area providing extra space and light to the apartment
- Underground, secure remote lock-up garage for one car with extra space for visitors at the rear of the property as well as free parking on the street
- Small, secure complex of six units with well-presented and manicured front gardens and common areas
- Communal spa and sauna located in the complex
- Intercom security system
- Gas cooking
- NBN enabled