40 Queens Park Road, Wilson WA 6107
LUXURY RIVERSIDE LIFESTYLE!
Architecturally designed and built by Webb & Brown-Neaves, this generously sized and bright filled home is pure quality on 699sqm.
At the heart of the home is the open plan kitchen living dining which leads seamlessly onto the gorgeous decked alfresco with fitted outdoor kitchen – perfect for entertaining and enjoying barbeques all summer long with family and friends! The high vaulted ceiling provides a feeling of grandeur and offers an abundance of natural light working very well with the neutral tones of the home.
The home boasts four spacious bedrooms plus multiple living areas including a luxurious theatre room through French doors and a separate study providing the perfect opportunity for every member of your household to have their own privacy and space.
The positioning of the large master bedroom suite – including the HUGE ensuite with double sink vanity – provides a private retreat from the other bedrooms located in the rear wing of the home. And it's a welcome benefit that all bedrooms are complimented with built-in robes – with a roomy walk-in for the master.
Situated right on the door step of the Kent Street Weir Park within the Canning River Regional Park, the location could not be more ideal. There are many offerings at the park including the local café, picnic areas and walking/biking trails as well as the Eco Education Centre and Castledare Miniature Railway.
- Reverse cycle air ducted air conditioning
- Spacious and very functional open plan kitchen living dining area central to the home
- Modern kitchen with great layout providing gas cooking, plenty of storage and ample bench space including an extensive breakfast bar
- Master bedroom suite with walk-in robe and ensuite through beautiful French doors complimented with double sink vanity
- Three generous bedrooms located in their own rear wing of the home with built in robes to all
- Fully enclosed and private yard with covered and decked alfresco
- Outdoor kitchen fully equipped with sink, barbeque and plenty of bench space for prepping – great for entertaining!
- Three car garage with access through to rear yard
- Immaculately presented reticulated gardens